September 26th, 2007
That site I have been working on in semi-secret for the last six or eight months is now live. Here it is:
Explanations, walkthroughs, etc. can all be found there.
Most of the credit for this thing really goes to Udi Falkson, one of my old Cornell friends who actually had the balls to quit a great job at Yahoo! to work on this full time. The lion’s share of the code is his. I’ve seen it, and trust me, his dried blood and guts are all over this thing. At least I am pretty sure that’s what it is.
Please check it out if you have not already, and add me as a contact. I am very proud of this site—working on something that you personally love and want to use is really satisfying.
People that I would like to thank, some of whom are pretty unlikely to ever notice this unless they google themselves:
- Darrel Herbst, an early adopter and the source of a lot of typically brilliant feedback.
- Katya Bassil, for being the best tester ever. You can thank her for Cute Overload working flawlessly.
- Evan Reiser, for tons of good feedback, visual nitpickery, and for scouring the interweb for competitors.
- Ron Eigen, for general enthusiasm and inviting a million people.
- Rich Hedge, for awesome legal advice.