Some Recent Work
May 8th, 2017
Here are some links to recent work I've done elsewhere.
- Ship Small Diffs - I tried to transmute the anguish I feel looking at huge changesets into words.
- Mistakes You Apparently Just Have to Make Yourself - Getting youngfolk to listen to you is harder than I realized.
- Fourteen Months with Clojure - Going back to my Lisp roots here.
- The Push Train - Trying to frantically document some of the human element of making engineering function at a high level, which for whatever reason didn't strike me as vital at the time.
- Deploying Often is a Very Good Idea - Conditional probability is extremely good.
- You Can't Have a Rollback Button - Please engrave "but what if you didn't?" on my tombstone I guess.
- A Simple Pattern for Jobs and Crons on AWS - Not only did I stoop to writing a practical post for once, I also wrote a followup.
- No Way Out but Through - More ranting and raving about deploying more than once a year.